95% of those who start a home business succeed in their very first year! An amazing 85% are still in business and doing very well after 3 years! That compares to a miserable 20% of new conventional small businesses still solvent after 3 years.
Why strive for a failure rate of 80% when a home business is almost sure to succeed if you join with a legitimate, reputable, established company and manage it properly? Many home business owners left their regular jobs to avoid mounting stress and lead a better life. They recognized that their health and well-being of their families could be at stake. Almost immediately, their lives were changed for the better.
- They were able to spend more quality time with their families and had more time for fun and recreation.
- They enjoyed the flexible hours, the freedom to wear what they wished and the lack of putting in “face time” and dealing with office politics.
- They experienced more job satisfaction because they were their own boss
- They avoided long, tiresome commutes during peak traffic times.
There is much talk these days about family values. Working at home is a major way to satisfy those basic needs. There are also many other benefits, such as tax benefits, which are also advantageous. Many people start out part time until they build up the skills and income level needed to make it a full time business.
Consider these facts:
- 90% of all Americans are living from paycheck to paycheck.
- 80% of all people making over $50,000 per year own their own business.
- Tax laws are designed to provide benefits for business owners, not employees.
- Over 80% of America’s work force beyond the age of 35 realize that their present job will not lead them to financial independence.
- There is absolutely no job security in working for someone else.
- People want out of the “rat race”. The franchise industry is booming even though most who become franchises have to risk everything they have including their home equity, savings, etc.
- Network marketing is a $200 billion dollar a year industry. It’s a global phenomenon.
- Many Fortune 500 companies now offer products through network marketing because it is considered “the wave of the future”.
- People want to take control of their financial destinies and are searching for the right vehicle to achieve financial independence.
Don’t let yourself become a sad statistic. Take control of your financial future today!